YES WE BIKE GEMONA ENDURO Regulation 2017
REGULATIONS AND RANKING
The reference are the official FCI regulations, and can be viewed at the end of this page.
in particular, will be followed the specific rules as described in Chapter 5.
STAGE’S CATEGORIES AND RANKING
The ranking for every single stage are the FCI official, and they will be merged as follows:
- Open Maschile (Elite – Under 23)
- Open Femminile (Elite – Junior)
- Junior Maschile
- Allievo Maschile
- Esordiente Maschile
- Giovanile Femminile (Donna Esordiente – Donna Allieva)
- Elite Sport e Junior Sport
- Master 1-2
- Master 3-4
- Master 5-6+
- Donne Master (Elite Sport Women, Junior Women Sport, Master Women 1, Master Women 2)
Please note that for the FCI regulations the categories Junior Sport and Junior Women Sport can not participate in races classified as national.
Only athletes with FCI card or ‘Enti della Consulta’ card will compete to final circuit’s awards.
THE CIRCUIT’S CATEGORIES AND RANKING
The FINAL ranking of the Circuit will be 2 OVERALL (Pro and Amateurs) and 11 CATEGORIES (the list of them is the same used for each stage).
Scores will be assigned as follows:
1st 200 – 2nd 160 – 3rd 140 – 4th 125 – 5th 110 – 6th 95 – 7th 90 – 8th 85 -9th 80 – 10th 75 – 11th 70 – and from the 12th to the 80th with a point of difference.
THE CIRCUIT’S AWARDS
At the end of the circuit will be awarded with prizes in kind:
- the best 3 riders of PRO category (Esordienti, Allievi, Junior, Open Maschile)
- the best 3 riders of Amateurs category (Elite Sport, Master 1-6+)
- the best 3 riders of Woman category (Giovanile Femminile, Open Femminile, Donne Master)
- the best Team
To calculate the score of each team and athlete will be applied the follows rules:
- the races on the calendar always gives the same score
- each athlete to compete for the final prize must have participated in at least two stages of the circuit
- for each athlete will count all the results
- so that each team can participate in the team standings must have at least 3 athletes competing
- scoring for the team in a race is given by adding the scores obtained in the race by
- athletes of the team, regardless of the type of
- the final ranking for teams is obtained by adding the points of all races valid for the team
- in case of a tie who has the most victories wins
- in the event of a further tie, the competitor who has the best placement wins
- in the event of a further tie, the competitor who has the best finish in the last direct comparison wins
- if there has been no direct comparison, the oldest competitor wins